Here is a close-up of a corner detail:
And here is a closeup of the central motif:
I really enjoy stitching blackwork, even if I don't always do it correctly, with double running stitch, and thought this would be a great project to get me back into large blackwork projects. I made one change from the chart --- I used seed beads in place of French knots in the centers of the square stitches because I was afraid that embroidery floss would show through the very transparent linen I was using.
I have at least two more TGOS charts kitted up but need to clear the decks of other WIPS before taking them out to work on.
Apologies for the weird spacing and color changes in text. I don't know how to make blogger do what I want it to do...