Friday, April 13, 2012

Lizzie*Kate - Plant Love

First of all I want to say thanks to Gillie for sending me the invite, so many lovely things on here already, I hope my finishes will be up to the standard of the rest.
I have so many things from TGOSM on my to-do list but I haven't stitched very many yet, and of the ones I have stitched most are still lying unfinished in a box.

But here is my first FINISHED piece, which I did for a Lizzie*Kate exchange last year.
I hope you all like it too.


stitched on 32 count natural linen
using a mixture of DMC, WDW, GAST and Dragonfloss


from issue 28.

8 comments:

Gillie said...

Up to standard? Goodness, yes, it is gorgeous and so is the finish! Thanks for posting, Line!

newfie princess said...

This is so nicely finished and the chart is beautifuly done. Great job on a finish finish!

Denise SA said...

This is a lovely piece and the finishing is gorgeous. What issue is it from

Denise SA said...

Sorry did not see issue number

Patty C. said...

Such a wonderful finish !!

Sarah said...

Oh this is gorgeous and such a fabulous finish too. Which issue was it from?

Line said...

It's from issue 28

Julie said...

Fablous piece, so beautifully finished.
I just stitched this one myself, how strange!