Monday, April 23, 2012

Niky's Creations - White Peacock Pincushion

I fell in love with this pattern as soon as I saw it and starting pulling my supplies for stitching and discovered I did not have all the threads I needed. So, I got everything together, started stitching at my monthly EGA meeting, April 13 and finished it this weekend, the April IHSW weekend (April 20-22).


This is from Issue 63, May 2011. I used a scrap of 14 count Aida and the listed DMC threads. I will be making it into either a pincushion or a door hanger. I have to find the perfect baking and will shop for it this weekend. I really loved this piece.

3 comments:

Gillie said...

What an elegant gent, Debbie! Love him.

DUSTY said...

Oh I like this one -- I will hae to have a look through my mags again. Never know what you will find

Sarah said...

Oh he is different, lovely soft colours.