Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome! And an Ink Circle finish

I am so pleased to see that so many people want to be part of this blog!  I think I have responded to anyone that has asked, but if you haven't heard from me and you have checked your spam mail...... please ask again!

Could I ask you all to put the issue number in your post labels?  I thought it would be interesting to see which issues were the most popular!  However, see below, I was unable to follow through on this request, lol!  I went back and added them to the existing posts, hope that was okay?

Also, send me a link to your blogs, I would love to add them to the list in the sidebar!

There are some lovely photographs going up but I am looking forward to lots more!

Here's one that I stitched as part of a Fair and Square exchange with Daniela in Finland and I am completely stuck as which issue. Edited on 4th April  According to my blog entry back then I say it is November 2008 but I can't find it there!  So apologies, I will find it and edit this post.

Well, as expected, I have been gently chastised (lol) by Liz and she has given me the issue number so I am updating the blog! Thanks, Liz!

Christmas Lace
Ink Circles Designs
Issue 23
December 2007

2 comments:

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Dearest Gillie,
Of course WE will put the issue numbers in the labels when we post (together with the design/er details). I do believe the Ink Circles design you stitched and pictured in this post is from the Chrissy issue #23 - December 2007 (and is titled Christmas Lace - funnily enough) hahaha…
Love your work :)
Liz x

Denise SA said...

Thanks for sharing this one it is lovely