Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A January ‘smalls’ finish… or two :)

OK, I started both of these more than 12 months ago but am pleased to say they are now done.

 Christmas Rose
by Nancy Pederson 
Issue #69 (Nov-2011)

Belle Soie silks ‘Collard Greens, Chocalat’ & HDF ‘Gandy Dancer 1113'
on 32ct 'Olive Green' linen’


Second up this lovely little design I have seen stitched and finished in various ways all over blogland… now I have my own (can't believe it took me so long to make into a little pillow, shame on me...)
Autumn Pinkeep
by Helga Mandl
Issue #68

Valdani floss ‘Aged Black’ on 32ct ‘Olive Green’ linen

Looking forward to seeing some more 'small' TGOS finishes. Happy stitching
Liz x

9 comments:

Julie said...

Super, the lace edging looks excellent.

Meggie said...

Hello Lizzie

Two beaituful finishes. The lace on the Autumn Pinkeep looks lovely.

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, they both look fantastic! Well done, no matter how long it took :)

MelissaD said...

I really like the edging on the second piece-very vintage looking and so pretty.

Denise SA said...

Two beautiful finishes

Denise said...

Both of your finishes are very cute!
Happy Stitching
Denise

Diane said...

These ae beautiful...yeah for you to finish them...I have so many things I need to finish...I have become your new follower!!

ChrisG said...

Great making up! I am encouraged to start my biscournu.

Deb said...

Beautiful work! LOVE your finishes!